Finish and Leg Style- Narrow your search and talk to a Pro today
You get a huge choice of tables with Indoff. Choose core material, surface type, leg style, edge designs, adjustability, and mobility are all variable and available from Indoff - Oregon. You have an unlimited range of colors that can be combined with 1,000s of base - each of which can be customized to your unique needs.
Table types include: Training, Task Tables, Standard Folding Tables, Rolling Tables, Flip Top tables,
Nesting Tables, split fold tables, Breakroom & Hospitality Tables, Conference Tables, Lab Tables,
Metal Tables, Laminate Tables, Wood Tables, Wood Veneer Tables, Marble & Granite Tables,
Chemical Resistant Top Tables, Aluminum tables, and list goes on.
Tables and Table Bases
Tell us which style best appeals to you and we can provide numerous comparisons to similiar products with different prices.
Indoff - Serving Oregon & the US West Coast (541) 359-4570
© 2016, Indoff - All Rights Reserved
Give us a call, tell us what you have in mind.
We’ll provide a variety of choices, at different budget levels.
Post Leg Tables
C-Leg & T-Leg Tables
Flip Top Tables
Can't Find the item your looking for?
Table legs include:
● “C-Leg” the leg looks like a “C”, giving better leg clearance (often used in training tables) does not come in a folding style.
● “T-Leg” the leg looks like an upside down “T” comes in folding styles and fixed.
● “Wishbone-Leg” the leg looks like a upside down wishbone, folding style only.
● “H-Leg” the leg looks like a “T”, support to the center of the table. Comes in both folding style and fixed.
● “Taper-Leg” the leg is larger in diameter at the top and tapers as it goes to the floor. Comes both folding and fixed.
● Tubular Legs, typically at the corners, either straight or with curves.
● Adjustable height (pin adjust, crank adjust, pneumatic adjust, electric adjust)
● Flip top and nestable - You are able to push units together to save space
● Smaller tables can be support with small columns with disk or X bases.
● Larger tables typically need multiple support that can include cylinders, legs, ½ cylinders, or slabs
● Table heights can vary too, for example, hospitality tables can be at standing height.
● Edge details can include PVC, T-Mold, Bullnose, Wood, Metal, Self Edge, Rolled Edge, and more…
● Bases can have glides (including self leveling glides), casters (some with concealed casters)
● Accessories include grommets, modesty panels, wire management, table connectors, and power/data options.