As an Ergonomist, I'm trained to spot the areas in your workplace that expose you, or your staff, to health safety dangers
related to spaces and procedures. These exposed hazards are known to increase the risk of Musculoskeletel Disorders
(otherwise known as MSD's).
Here's a list of products that are reviewed after the discovery process (the interview and evaluation of the workstation).
• Adjustable Keyboard Systems
• Adjustable Monitor Holders (single, dual, triple or more monitors)
• Higher Quality Ergonomic Seating
• Racks or Stands
• Task Lighting
• Anti-stress Floor Matting
• Safety Barriers
• Custom Solutions for assembly, production, and distribution facilities.
"The principle of ergonomics is that by fitting the job to the worker through
adjusting a workstation, rotating between jobs, or using mechanical assists,
Musculoskeletal Disorders can be reduced and ultimately eliminated."